Friday, August 7, 2009

April 12, 2009

Hey everyone. We moved this weekend with some help from Steve's friends Carrie & Travis, & of course April. We're pretty much getting settled in. I've been un-packing & organizing things all weekend! & I'm nesting like crazy! Now that I'm starting out fresh with a clean apartment this time, I think I'm going to do my best to keep it that way. Definitely. --Anyway, the other apartment is almost clean. I just have to collect a couple things from there, tie up a few loose ends, vacuum, & we're out.

Unfortunately, I've had 6 contractions in one hour. Not the braxton hicks tightening I've been getting like..once a week or so. No. The REAL thing! & they're not as painful as I thought they would be. I'm sure they'll get worse though haha. I'm not going into the hospital though. Hell no. I haven't had anymore for about an hour or so...I guess we'll see what happens.

So yeah! I'm definitely in a press for time. Ugh. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow...well..in 2 hours I guess haha. It's like 10 at night. But yeah! I have 5 weeks (or less!) to get everything together! I hope everything pulls through.

Anyway, I got rid of a whole bunch of my clothes today. I was just going through my closet & picking out stuff I never wore...yeah. So when I get some extra money, I'll probably go buy a whole new wardrobe or something haha. --Well...& once I lose the baby weight. I finally figured out where it's all going based on the newly formed stretch marks I found today...& thank GOD they're not on my stomach! nope. I found a couple of them on my boobs...I went up a couple bra sizes. ugh. & I found some more on my back! Gross! & yes, I was so depressed I cried lol. I can't believe a year ago I thought I was fat! What the fuck ever! But yeah. Needless to say, Steve is pretty tired of my "omg, I'm fat don't look at me" phase haha. He keeps reassuring me that I'll lose the weight once I'm done, & that I still look beautiful to him. He's such a sweetheart.

blah. I have school in the morning. & a lot of work to do tomorrow. I really have to get everything in order soon!

Anyway, I didn't really do anything for Easter haha. I totally forgot that it was Easter until I woke up to about 5 texts that all said "Happy Easter!" ha. My mom said she put mine & Steve's picture at the table when she & the family had Easter dinner lmao. I wish I could've been there! Steve & I didn't do anything. We ate some of the chocolate in the Easter basket my mom sent us...& I unpacked a few things...& then we went to wal-mart to go grocery shopping..& THEN, we went to kfc to pick up Easter dinner hahaha. & we watched this weird movie called "Spaceballs." I guess it was a spoof on star wars or something. But yeah. That was how I spent my Easter. I hope everyone had a nice Easter.

Anyway, I'm going to do some much needed un-packing & hit the sack. I'll update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment