Friday, August 7, 2009

January 13, 2009

hey guys. sorry i haven't updated in forever. I've been busy enjoying my family..somewhat haha. I go back to California in 3 days. This Friday. Right now I'm sitting here with my cat Khloe trying to figure out how I'm going to leave her again.

See! haha. She loves me. I was going to take her with me, but Steve said "No more cats, BITCH!" --just kidding haha. But really. He said no. NO! This cat loves me with every fiber of her being. She hasn't left my side, (or the spaghetti squash's side) since I've been here! She's been protecting my belly, following me around, taking showers with me, sleeping with me, waiting for me to come home when I leave...yeah. She's basically my shadow. Her & Littles practically worship me lol. Who wouldn't want that? I love those two cats! I just don't know what's going to happen when the baby comes. I hope I don't neglect Littles as much as I think I'm going to. & I hope my mom can bring out Khloe when she comes to California when the baby is born. I hate the thought of leaving Khloe for that long though. I think it's weird that I love my pets this much hahaha. I guess I'm just a cat person.
Anyway, I'm done babbling about my babies hahaha. I don't know what's really gone on since I updated. ummmmm...psh not much. OH!!!! I went to see Maria for the first time in forever. I really really really missed her! She's probably the closest friend I'll ever have. I know we'll be friends forever & I always knew that. Maybe not BEST friends. Really I hate that label. It seriously just ruins a friendship. But We'll always be friends. Atleast I have ONE friend to keep from middle school haha. We've been close friends since 6th grade.
what else!
hmm...the baby is doing good. Definitely making me uncomfortable. I'm getting fat. & I definitely don't feel attractive one bit. I want my damn pregnancy glow too! I have nothing but zits covering my face. It SUCKS! Anyway, I saw the baby moving through my stomach last night. & I'm really happy both of the grandmas got to feel the baby kick. I spent all day (& night) with Steve's mom & Sherry yesterday. Sherry kept looking out for me & everything She walked in front of me to make sure I didn't fall, & kept asking how I was feeling...haha she loves her little niece or nephew. It was so sweet! Even her cat loved my belly.

see haha. He wouldn't leave! Everyone is excited for the baby pretty much. --Oh, & while I'm on that topic, I'm having my baby shower on February 21. So uh. If anyone from New York wants to send me something, message me your address so I can send you an invitation so you have my address...& yeah haha. I know a lot of you have said you wanted to send me stuff..so let me know!
I have my baby registry mostly done if you want to look....
https://www.target.com/registry/baby/3J737VY64TMBV/guestview
That link should work. If it doesn't work for you, sorry haha.
oooooooookay I guess I should get going. Tissy is pacing around waiting for the computer. --ANYWAY, I'll be back home in a few days. I can't wait to see some of you again!
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment