Friday, August 7, 2009

November 25, 2008

Hey guys!

I should be writing an English paper, but uh...I'd rather write a blog. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap. heh heh heh....

So, Friday was my Birthday April threw me this cute little party since Steve had to work for 12 hours. & I didn't want to be alone on my birthday! hehe. So her & Chels threw me a party. It was adorable. She got me a little chocolate cake & somehow fit 18 candles on it, & I got them in 1 shot! ...probably because the cake was so little, not cause I'm awesome. --hahaha. & April got me these 3 beach necklaces, a pebbles shirt, (because I always wear my hair like her) green slipper socks, & flowers! & Thomas picked me flowers out of someone's yard. haha. They were pretty though! Chelsea got me 3 balloons. & we had sparkling grape juice. It was so awesome. I was so happy!

On Saturday, we had our Friend's Thanksgiving. It was just a gathering of our little group so we could have Thanksgiving together before everyone leaves! Definitely can't complain about the food, but the baby was NOT having it. I almost passed out TWICE from standing up so much...& I ended up throwing up before we left. BUT I had so much fun. I made croissants, & these rolls with sugar & butter baked into them. It was my first time making them & they turned out like CRAP! But everyone else liked them, so that's good. I didn't. Steve made this pudding dessert thingy...I don't even know how to explain it, but that turned out like crap too, & everyone DID notice. hahaha. He needs to leave the cooking to me!

On Sunday, I wanted everyone to go to Olive Garden with Steve & Me for my birthday! It was me, steve, chelsea, jason, chris, nicole, april, ryan, thomas, scott, & Mimi..(April's Mom!) & it was AMAZING. I was in heaven. Olive Garden is my favorite place EVER. I remember going there for my birthday when I was 5. That was 13 years ago...I'm old! --Anyway, afterwards me & Steve & Chelsea & Jason wound up double dating like we usually do, & we played laser tag, & went to an arcade! Laser tag was battle of the sexes...& I came in second to Steve..But I beat Jason! haha! Poor Chelsea had no idea how to play! But our scores came considerably close. I love laser tag. --Anyway, I somehow got the energy to run around a laser tag arena thing, & Play like 6 games of DDR all in one night. I was TIRED OUT. We put all of our ticket winnings together & ended up with like 1000 something tickets. & Chels & me got hamburger yoyos, & I got a gum ball machine. haha. & then we saved the rest of the tickets. I had SOOO much fun though. This was definitely the best birthday weekend I've ever had!

So today, I had my doctor's appointment. woo. It was fast. We were in & out. I heard the heartbeat, & all of my bloodwork came back looking good, & I haven't gained ANY weight yet! So that's good too. Yay for a healthy pregnancy! --By the way, we have a girl's name picked out...Steve finally did some research, & it is.....

Molly Dannielle!

Yay! --But I'm starting to think it's a boy. So he better pick out a boy's name too haha. we'll find out December 22nd!

Well...enough procrastinating..I should probably get my paper done...& make dinner. I was just grazing on mini muffins & fruit by the foot haha. pretty much all I eat these days.

I'll write next week sometime.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment