Friday, August 7, 2009

April 22, 2009

FYI: Even if you believe it's wrong, don't tell people you don't believe in gay marriage. haha. --Yes, I got into another heated debate on BBC...apparently I'm still... Yes. Ignorant. & everyone believes that Molly is going to grow up living a "sheltered" life. I LOL'd. I love internet judging. --But the story THIS time was about the girl on miss America who lost her crown because she said she didn't believe in gay marriage....I was pissed as hell! I thought she had a lot of inner beauty for saying what she thought, & not giving the answer perez hilton wanted. Ugh he pisses me off....HE'S THE IGNORANT ONE!

Yeah, I'm turning into my mother's clone. I have her catholic/republican views instilled so deep in me that it's all I know! & I swore up & down that when I had kids, that I would NEVER raise them how she raised me...that they would be allowed to do whatever the hell they want whenever they want....but do I feel that way now? Absolutely not!


There's a lot of parenting styles out there now. Attachment parenting is one of the popular ones. It involves co-sleeping, breastfeeding until your kids can talk, & basically what the name entails...ATTACHMENT. No thanks! I think it turns kids into brats. Usually the moms just let them do whatever the hell they want, & give in..basically everything I said I was going to do...but little miss Molly will be sleeping in her own crib.. she won't be breastfed for long..maybe a month at the most...& as hard as it is being a military family, I don't want her to cling to me every second of the day. I want her to be around Steve as much as possible so she doesn't do that. & I also don't want her to be afraid of people. I've thought long & hard about how I'm going to raise my little girl..I just hope she's like her daddy! He's an amazing person.

--Well for the most part.

I've been trying so hard to get him more involved with Molly, but it's not working!!!! All he ever wants to do is sit around & play on the computer...& BUY stuff for the computer! He knows very well we're supposed to be saving up for Molly. & he keeps acting like it's the worst thing in the world whenever I tell him things are going to change...Uh hello?! Are you braindead?! My life has been changed for a good 8 months now...do you think I care that you're not going to have time to play on the computer? You guessed it, I don't. But I'm hoping he'll change once she gets here...He's still acting like it hasn't sunk in that he's going to be a FATHER to a LITTLE GIRL in about 20 days.

Well there's my little vent for the day.

--So things have been going good lately. Molly is finally measuring where she's supposed to be for the first time this pregnancy. So I'm glad my little girl is finally getting some meat on her little bones! --But that sucks for me. You'll never guess what I found today.....

A nice little gift from my growing baby girl...

yeah.

Stretchmarks. Thanks.

--They're not that bad though..they're very little, & very light purple. haha. I put about a pound of cocoa butter on them...& some stretch mark fading cream..& some cocoa oil..hopefully that'll keep them away!

Anyway, I start going to weekly appointments now. woohoo. OH! & this weekend, April & Amanda & Chels are going to help me paint Molly's nursery! I can't wait until it's finished! I know Molly won't give a shit either way, but I'm nesting like a cat or something right now....everything has to be PERFECT! I'm convinced my body won't let me go into labor until I can finally sit down & say, "Okay..it's done. I'm ready." Who the hell knows.

--Other than miss Molly, I've been letting my grades go down the shitter this month. I now have a B in biology thanks to a bad grade I got on the last test we took. ugh. I also have a B in philosophy now. Great. The only class I'm really thriving in now is Chemistry. Yay! Hopefully I can get that grade up to a B. I still have to ask my professors if they'll let me take the final early. I really hope they do!

&&&&&&&&&&& now I'm out of things to talk about haha. I guess I'll finish cleaning & maybe grab something to eat. --Not that you care, but I have nothing better to do.

I'll try to write sometime next week!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment