Friday, August 7, 2009

February 17, 2009

So guess what.

Okay..it's all good news haha. FIRST; I got my California license today. All I had to do was take the written test..not a road test thank god. But uh..I missed 6 questions haha...& still passed go me.

SECOND; I just requested information from a college in Sacramento about being a dental hygienist...I had some good reasons for it too...well, I have all the pre-requisites FINISHED that I need for the program. Yeah...Just chemistry & biology. I'll have it finished in a few months anyway & basically, they make more than registered nurses...plus, they're in high demand. &, when I move back home, I can get a job at an office really easily...my dentist that had me since I was little would hire me. No doubt

So I'm pretty happy about that...considering I get accepted right away, I'll be done with school before we move back home. I'm just a little uneasy about the commute to Sacramento everyday. --Anyway, I hope this all goes through. I'm dead set on this, so hopefully I get accepted right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment