Friday, August 7, 2009

August 28, 2008

Horray! I got the internet back!

definitely about time. I would check my myspace occasionally on Steve's iPhone & stuff. But I couldn't update. That would take forever. --So it seems I have some catching up to do! I think when I last posted I was complaining about the move & stuff....

So, the move went perfectly fine after Steve helped me. We got Ryan & April to help us move stuff out of their truck. April & I took off to the mall & got pedicures done while Steve & Ryan did the hard stuff. --naturally we didn't tell them. heh heh. But they found out eventually. So after I popped my getting a pedicure cherry, the next day was Nicole's candle party, & Steve & the guys got to go to warped tour. I wanted to go, but after they got back, & after the candle party was over & $15 later, I'm kinda glad I didn't go. hahaha. The guys were all sun burned & hot, & after seeing them & hearing all about what warped tour was like, I realized I would've been totally miserable. Seeing a few emo bands I don't idolize would've definitely not been worth it. So I'm glad I got to sit in Nicole's air conditioned house with April & Thomas & learn how to light candles...& how to put them out...& other stuff I never knew about...candles. I didn't know people cared that much about candles.

I'm drawing a blank about Sunday. I forgot what we did. I think we....OH! I remember. Me & Steve bought Rock band, & we had a rock band party at the Bagwell's. Which was totally awesomeeeee. Our band consisted of me, Steve, Ryan, & j-j-j-j-jason, & we kicked ass. The Stresings came over for awhile & played with us until Chris had to go to work. Haha. I love my friends who are all atleast 6 years older than me!

Anyway, on Monday August 18 for you lost folks, I popped..my...college...cherry...! Yeah! take that all of you who said I would be young married failure! hah! --okay anyway, I definitely like it alot better than high school. The people there are super friendly, & they're always willing to help you. Even the professors are friendly. I've heard horror stories from my Madre, but it's my Madre. She tries to scare me out of everything. --So anyway, it's a piece of cake. I barely have any homework, & I'm allowed to miss atleast 10 - 15 days depending on the professor's rules. At Corning I think you're allowed to miss like 3 days. Plus you get a buttload of homework. I'm not really up for that. So I'm glad I'm going to college in California!

--Okay skip the boring stuff, on to the WEEKEND! it was amazing! I don't even know where to start. --& by my excited ramblings, you can tell I went CAMPING! I have a few pictures that I stole from Nicole to show you since I'm lacking a digital camera. But for your enjoyment, & for my showing off purposes, here ya go.


--That's ziplining. Basically, you're strapped in on a harness, & you hook on to those lines, & pretty much zip across it. It was amazing.


That's us before we went zip lining! it was definitely bad ass.


--For anyone who lives in New York, you might be new to this. It's a California Redwood tree. They're super tall. & freaking huge. I felt tiny.

This is called moaning caverns. It wasn't as cool as Howe caverns or Secret caverns back in New York, but it was a cavern. & they're awesome.

So that sums up my camping trip. I didn't get drunk & pretend I was a flamingo with Down syndrome this time, but I had fun. (it's not meant to be understood unless you were there.) haha.

So after that amazing weekend, the Bagwells gave us their couch & their love seat set. Steve & I have been enjoying that along with our $65 seven peice dining room set that Steve spoke in spanish for. --It's nice for $65. We obv. got it at a rummage sale. --okay okay sorry sorry. They say YARD SALE here.

--If you're still reading this, thank you. I still have a few more things to catch up on, & then I'll be done.

Remember how in my first blog I said that my Madre got rid of Khloe & Jerry?! Well, she dropped them off in Pine City. --& for those of you who don't know, that's atleast 4 or 5 miles away from my house in New York. Well, my babessss Khloe found her way home within a week & a half! I was so proud of her. But, the catch? I already agreed to get a new cat the second I found out she left. On Monday, Nicole brought me a cat that her veterinary office workplace keeps for adoption. Her name is Littles. I tried calling her Lill, & other weird stuff, but it's official. Her name is staying Littles. I asked my Madre to keep Khloe around & I'd send her flea stuff so she can come inside & be taken care of like a real cat like she deserves to be taken care of. I feel so bad for her. --I'm tearing up lol. --But I love Khloe. She's the smartest most loveable amazing cat I've ever had, & she really only loved me. I guess after I left she turned mean. I know my Khloe-Belle & I know she would never hurt me, but I guess she scratched Julie, (my sister) & Anton. (my sister tissy's boyfriend.......I would pat her on the back for doing that if I could see her. haha.) But I just feel so bad. I've agreed to come back to get Khloe in October. So hopefully her & Littles get along because I'm becoming quite attached to miss Littles.

Okay, & one last thing to add. I'm definitely alot happier now. Me & Steve have been getting along very well lately, & I don't feel lonely anymore now that I've moved. I feel like the friends here are the friends I should've had a long time ago. I was telling Jason this the last time he was here, but I think I get along better with adults. I think my hating kids has gone far enough to where I even hate kids my own age. --okay that's not very logical haha. But seriously. I definitely get along much better with adults. I can actually be my REAL self around people here. & they don't even care! I remember in school when I tried to be myself people would scoff & be like, "pft, okay. freak." *sigh.* I'll save the thought sorting for live journal.

I definitely dragged this on long enough, but..I'm back online finally! yay.
I'll update some other time soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment