Friday, August 7, 2009

February 15, 2009

So guess what.

My neighbor's downstairs, the ones I'm constantly bitching about? Yeah, they're pot heads. My whole apartment smells like it. Yes, MY apartment. The shit is coming up through the vents! *sigh* I need to get the hell out of here before Molly is born. I don't want her around this stuff! But there's not much I can do but deal with it. I've already tried calling CPS on uh..well we'll just keep that a secret, but it was for the same reason...& they don't give a shit. The guy downstairs has a pre-schooler, a toddler, & a baby. --They're all badly behaved by the way..haha. Anyway, yeah. So if I did call CPS, they wouldn't do anything. ugh. I'm so fucking done with this apartment complex. I'm also putting it on the military blacklist when I move so no one else ever screws themself over by moving here like we did.

Anyway, other than that, my week sucked. FIRST, I had a horrible head cold. I was so stuffed up...I don't know how I made it through the week. But Wednesday, I was calling my madre while I was on my way to class, & I got fucking pulled over! YEAH! &...I got a ticket. The California website said it would only be between $20-$50 & I plan on using the pregnancy card to get out of it....but even if I don't, I don't give a shit. There's no points on my license, & it doesn't go on my record cause it's not like I'm a bad driver...I just used my cell phone. Also, the cop said I have to fucking get a California license or else my car is going to get taken away. That's bullshit. Because first of all, technically I'm still a New York state resident. I'm just living here because Steve is...& SECOND of all, we can't exactly file taxes from a different state. UGH. But anyway, yeah. I'm going to go through all of this shit to get my license, & then I'll just have to establish residency in New York all over again in 2011 when we move back. BULLSHIAT.

So for some good news.....My lowest grade so far that I've gotten handed back in Biology is...a...97.6% Yay! It's my favorite class. The medical programs I'm looking into only look at your biology grades & your english grades to accept you. All the other classes, they basically just want to know if you've taken them & passed with a "C" or better...which I have. In my philosophy class, my lowest grade so far on a quiz is a B+...& Chemistry....ugh. Yeah, I got the lowest grade in my class on the first exam. But I'm trying to get it back up! I do good on my labs atleast haha.

soooo enough about school..let's see....

MOLLY...is a freaking beast. I have the appetite of a horse or something. She weighs 2 pounds now! & seriously, when I get hungry, I cannot stop eating. I've only gained 11 pounds so far this whole pregnancy, so I can afford to eat like an animal once in awhile, right? haha. Anyway, I switched doctors finally. So now I get to deliver at the good hospital! yay! --& I had my first appointment with my new doctor this week. She's really nice. & yes, it's a SHE! horray. She measured my uterus to see if Molly was growing okay & she said, "You have a smart baby! She's measuring exactly where she supposed to!" hahahaha. It made me smile. --Anyway, yes. I'm really happy with this new place. I trust her, & I know Molly will be in good hands when she's born...which isn't too far away..my due date is in 91 days..which puts me in the 3rd trimester tomorrow! Can you believe it?! I'm almost done!!! --OH, & my baby shower is this Saturday. I can't freaking wait! April & Chels have worked so hard on it! I told them to not tell me what's going on at the shower...the only thing April told me was the food that's going to be there...I'm excited about it! It's going to be all pink food. I know they're going to do a great job. & I can't thank them enough for doing this for me! I'm having it early cause Sherry & Pete are coming to visit us this week...yeah, they get here on Wednesday. So I wanted some family to be here for it. & April & Chels were nice enough to plan me an early one. I freaking love them! hahahaha.

Soooooo it should be an action packed week this week...I'll probably have a lot to write about next time. & I'll probably have a lot of pictures from the baby shower too...I'll try not to take boring ones. I wish some of you from New York could make it!

Anyway, I'm o-u-t. I'm hungry.
PZZZZZZZZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment