Friday, August 7, 2009

February 6, 2009


HOLY FUCK. You will not believe this...craziness. I think I need to take it easy on eating out...for the rest of my life. I just went through my bank statement & added up all of the fast food & restaurant excursions for the past 2 months...yeah, I spent $294.35 on fucking food. I'm sure that's way better than I used to be, but uh. Yeah. I could've spent that on much needed clothes or something..or a crib...or something USEFUL instead of food. No more restaurants for me. I spent like..crazy amounts at restaurants..well cause I went to olive garden & friendly's like 500 times when I was home..& I gained quite a bit of weight too. Damn New York food! I think the fast food there is better than the fast food here...weird I know. It tastes so much..better. The fast food total compared to the restaurant total wasn't all that bad though. --well it was. I think it was like..$70 something when I added it all up. So basically it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have to stop treating people so much hahaha.

Anyway, as I'm speaking about how I should stop spending money on food, I'm about to go out to lunch at the pizza hut buffet with April & Chels & Esther....& totally contradicting myself, I'm paying for April hahaha. So really, I should be showering & getting ready instead of blogging, but whatev. I have a few things to talk about.....

So anyway, I dropped a class this week. --& before you call me a college dropout, I did it for a good reason.

Soooooo, I get paid $915 a month from the veterans (cause my dad was in the army..& now he's 100% disabled & yeah..it works to my advantage) but that's only if I go to school full time...12 credits or more..Otherwise, I would lose $300 a month & get paid $615 a month for taking 6-11 credits...anything lower than that puts you at $315 a month. ANYWAY, yeah, $915 a month isn't very much say..if you were working, but I'm not working, I'm going to school, so any little bit helps. Really. okay to the point. So, these nursing pre-requisites are going to take me atleast 2 years to complete. I recently decided that 16 credits was FAR too much, & I never want to take 16 credits ever again. So I dropped my math class. Now, next Spring, my leftover classes would only add up to 9 credits..not enough to get $915 a month..so now that I dropped math, I can take the full 13 credits & still get paid...& yeah. So I'm really happy about school now. I'm only taking 12 credits, & it's all working out just fine. I don't have to wake up at 8 anymore..I can sleep in until 10..life is goooood. haha.

ANYWAY, I just made everything I said up there super confusing, so...I hope you get what I'm saying. I'm not a slacker by any means..promise! --well, when it comes to college anyway. It's my #1 priority. & I hate to say it, but Molly is essentially #2 until I'm done. Don't worry. I got that taken care of though. April is going to watch Molly for me while I'm in class...& while Steve is deployed. She's the only available friend here who can watch Molly, & she's the only person here I would trust with Molly...don't be offended --Anyway..yeah that's a story for another day.

Anyway, my trip back home has gotten pushed back from June to July. Want to know why?! Cause my sister is getting married! ..Julie haha. I'm so excited. I really never thought I would see the day. She's like...old. hahahaha. But anyway, yeah! She picked the date already...July 12. I'm hoping Steve can come out too...I think he leaves for the UAE (united arab emerats..the desert...) probably around the end of July..that's usually when everyone else deploys..towards the end of the month. ANYWAY, I think I'll be out of summer school by then, so we'll probably stay for a week or so. But yeah! I talked to Jules for a half hour yesterday. She seems so happy. Her & her..uh..un-official fiance, (he hasn't proposed..yet.) are going to look at a few more wedding packages today & tomorrow. So it's definite. She just needs a ring now hahaha. She already has her dress on layaway, & pretty much everything is set. I still can't believe it though! I've really never been exposed to weddings..besides my own. & even though we got married at the courthouse & had our reception at Garcia's, I wouldn't change a damn thing. I had so much fun. & all the people who knew & cared about Steve & me were there..yeah it was a blast. There was no stress, & the whole thing was pulled together & planned in 24 hours haha. Our 1 year wedding anniversary is in a month actually...March 7. Can you believe it?!

Anyway, enough about weddings hahaha. It's making me want to get married again.

So, Pete & Sherry (my brother & sister in-law) Are coming out to visit us on February 18. They're staying for a week. I've been trying so hard to get this damn apartment in shape I'm killing myself! ugh. It looks halfway decent though. I still need to get their room ready. Also, I'm having my baby shower early (February 21) so that they can be there for it. Yeah..6 months is really early for a baby shower haha. But it'll have to do! atleast I'll have time to get everything set up, & I can plan for everything I need & don't need after it's over. --not that I'm desperate for baby stuff, if it seems that way lol. I think it's more of a celebration of Molly...Like her early birthday. But the free stuff is a bonus.

So speaking of free stuff, April & Amanda have given me TONS of it. Amanda, (April's new roomie) has given me a HUGE big black garbage back full of the cutest little girl clothes you've ever seen. I'm basically good on clothes until Molly turns 2 hahaha. Not only that, but she gave me a lifetime supply of drop-ins, (the bottles I plan to use) a co-sleeping basket, (even though I don't plan on co-sleeping, but she could still use it!) crib wedges, a parenting book, & who KNOWS what else. I can't thank her enough! & of course April gave me a ton of stuff too. She gave me some neutral pjs that Scott outgrew, a bassinet, some cute dresses, & some pretty butterfly decorations to put up on the wall! Not only that, but she's also giving us furniture & stuff she won't use for awhile since she's moving in with Amanda. I can't thank her enough either!

So uh..on the Molly update, she currently weighs almost 2 pounds, & she's the size of a rootabaga this week. She's still obsessed with Steve, & she's constantly giving me heartburn. Other than that, I'm feeling amazing. My back pain finally went away, I'm not sick anymore, & besides all that, lately I've just realized how happy I am. I don't know why, but I'm always the happiest this time of year. Who knows. But yeah. Basically ever since I got back from New York, I've been considering this shitty ass apartment my home. So I've been really happy. I can deal with missing everyone for now. It's not nearly as bad as missing Steve all the damn time. So I'm happier here. & not only that, but I got a few things off of my chest the other night that I've been holding in for like..6 months, & I just felt so much better & closer to Steve. I feel like a huge bitch for the way I've been acting lately too...I know it was out of resentment for some of the things he said. But I couldn't stop crying. & I never cry in front of him. Never ever. I can count on 1 hand the times I've cried in front of..well almost anybody. But yeah. We're doing amazing now. I think now that I've finally let some things go, everything is back to normal with us. He...drum roll please... quit playing world of warcraft! & not only that, but he's just been so supportive & nice. I remember why I married him now

Anyway, that's probably more information than you needed to know. So, I'm going to wrap this up I guess...until something else comes up.

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment