Friday, August 7, 2009

February 25, 2009

--No, not really. But obviously my week was PRETTY stressful. Steve has a gray hair though I found one a couple weeks ago. I thought it was HIL-AR-I-OUS. --Anyway.

SOOOOOO basically, if you would've dropped into my house you would've found me cleaning up cat shit, lifting heavy boxes, cleaning with clorox until I had to open windows, & moving furniture...yes all this work was to get my nasty ass apartment in shape for Sherry & Pete...needless to say, Molly wasn't having any of it...I had 2 braxton hicks contractions in 1 hour. I think it was Molly's way of telling me to slow down because it was all for nothing anyway. --I won't go into that though. Let's just say 1 week of family visiting here is my limit.

Anyway, I had my baby shower on Saturday! It was absolutely amazing! & definitely the most fun baby shower I've ever been too...well, it was equally as fun as April's. I love small get togethers. & really, it was a celebration of my daughter...not for the gifts. I think it's bullshit when people ask for like..3 baby showers. Who needs that many?! Anyway, April & Chels worked their tails off to put it together, & I noticed every detail! Amanda also helped too. I don't know what I would've done this week without them either. I have great friends here.

Well guys, I have the news you've all been waiting for...well..second maybe haha. But...drum roll puh lease..... steve & I are looking to move into a new apartment complex! YAYYYYY! Tomorrow morning I'm going to call around & ask for estimates & all that crap, & then after I get a good list going, we're going to go check them out. We're moving out of Yuba city though. Definitely. We'll most likely move to Marysville or Olivehurst. Unfortunately, we can't quite afford a house yet. But a safer apartment complex will keep me satisfied until then. I'm so sick of it here! & I'm itching to nest...it's pathetic. I clean like a maid every single day without complaints. I'm turning into a whole new person haha.

Sooooo School is going great. My grades are at a 3.7 this semester...not bad. --so far. I'll probably fuck up towards the end, but I'm busting my ass to keep them this high! The biology is really all that matters, & lucky for me, it's the subject I'm most interested in. I haven't gotten a grade lower than a 97.6 on anything in that class. Go meeee!

Molly is doing pretty good. She's getting huge & making me look huge..I feel like I'm wearing a fat suit. & I totally look like it in all of my new baby shower pictures! (which you should go comment, btw. ) Other than that, she gets startled when I blow dry my hair, & when I vacuum. Just like her mommy. haha. I was scared to death of those noises when I was little! I can't wait until she's here though! All of this baby stuff I have is making me so excited!

--Anyway, I'll probably update next week & get back to you on our apartment search. I hope we can find something decent!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment