Sunday, August 16, 2009

bleck.

I need to update! So much has happened in the past 5 days!

Oh, & just so everyone knows, I turned on anonymous commenting so you non-blogspot followers can comment now!

I am amazing. haha.

Well..Today was great. Molly grabbed my shoe today! I was so proud of her! I even got it on video...Which I'm really reluctant to post cause I was talking through the whole thing & saying the stupidest stuff EVER....Like, "Oh, maybe you'll have a pair of converse someday!" ..& totally ruining the moment. Yeck. But she's getting so big. She weighs 14 lbs now! ..Which puts her in the 75th percentile. Maybe I should cut out the rice bottle at night? She's getting too big too fast!

Sooooo other than the Molly update, things are great here. I start school this Wednesday. I'm really excited. I finally get to learn something related to nursing! I found out we're going to dissect a cadaver in anatomy. *shudders* I'm excited, but kinda grossed out at the same time. Dead people freak me out! & We also get to paralyze a live frog & see how it's nerves work. Now THAT is going to be fun! I don't know of any cool stuff we get to do in physiology though...But I'm sure it'll be just as cool.

........I suddenly don't feel like updating anymore!
--Anyway, if you're reading this, leave me a comment so I know how many readers I have! Sorry this was the world's most boring entry!

Ciao!



2 comments:

  1. I read your blog! I even have you listed under my "friends" on my blog page! See, you are special! I'll make sure and post more comments for ya! I'm usually too damn lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took anatomy at SHS, and we disected cats.. but im sure this will be a tad different, lol.. -Liz

    ReplyDelete