Friday, August 7, 2009

December 16, 2008

Hey everyone. I haven't updated in about ten days, but I have a lot to say today!

First: I only have 2 finals left until I'm done with this semester! WOO! I finished with an A in English, & an A in math. So I'm pretty ecstatic about that. Yay. Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten my financial aid yet!!!!!!! I've been calling every other day to see what's up. Apparently I have 2 checks floating around somewhere-One for $2700, & another for $915. So We're pretty excited about paying off our bills. I wasn't expecting that much. ha.

Second: The baby has been kicking me non-stop! My little one is growing up so fast. This week, he/she is the size of a bell pepper, & weighs 7 ounces. Half a pound. ALREADY. But I feel him/her kick every single day.

Third: Steve has been playing freaking world of warcraft EXCESSIVELY. Like...8 hours a day, no breaks, no nothing. He never eats dinner with me anymore, he never goes to bed with me anymore, I can't carry on a conversation with him anymore...we pretty much don't do ANYTHING together anymore. So I joined this controversial support group called WOW widows on yahoo! groups. haha. But the ladies there have it just as bad or WORSE than I do. & I've learned that gaming addiction is just like any other addiction. Mostly people who are too pussy to do drugs or drink alcohol resort to gaming. How freaking sad is that?! & I mean gaming addiction has the same effects as drugs & alcohol. When Steve is playing that game, everything & anything I say to him goes in one ear & out the other. I think his take on all this is that he pays the bills, so he can do whatever the hell he wants. --ANYWAY, I even noticed some symptoms of withdraw that drug users get when they stop showed up when he stopped playing for a DAY. He just moped around the house...he wouldn't talk to me...he was just miserable. So I've kind of come to realize that me & the baby are second to the game. I know he'll never pay attention to us when it comes to his precious game, & I know there's nothing I can do to change it. So uh....I don't know what I'll do now. My Madre said the game is going to destroy our family & it needs to go. Other guys I talked to about it say to just let him do what he wants. *Sigh.* I don't know about you, but I think it's an important quality when choosing a lifelong mate to have him be your friend as well as your lover. Unfortunately, Steve & I don't have that quality anymore. He treats me like I'm his child rather than his wife. Everytime I try to put in some insight, I get nothing. My opinion is worthless & inferior to him. We can't carry on any cool conversations or debate about anything because he always has to be right. He never used to be like this. I think it's because of that stupid game. It's destroyed our friendship, our relationship, & now possibly our family. --I'm not saying we're going to get divorced hahaha. It's just something we need to work out. & I'm just saying Steve playing this game hours on end is a lot more serious than I or you probably thought.

ANYWAY, yeah. I'm so ridiculously bored today. I can't wait for finals to be over....I can't wait for this WEEK to be over! We have the BIG ULTRASOUND next Monday! I'm pretty excited to find out what I'm having. I just hope they can schedule it that day. haha. I'm going to do anything to have them schedule it for the 22. I'll even pay extra money. I just want to knowwww!

blah. Okay. I guess I'm done here. I'm going to go pack or something. I just thought I would keep you guys in the loop because I haven't updated in awhile!

I'll see some of you in 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment