Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7, 2008

So I'm giving this blog thing a try....

I don't know how long I can keep this up, but I'm going to try! I do in fact have a livejournal, so I don't know if I can keep up two journals at a time. I can hardly keep up one! --But I've never had someone actually read my entries before. So I guess this is a new experience.

here goes:

So lately I've been feeling pretty homesick. I just found out today that my Mom took my 3 cats for a ride because she didn't want them around anymore. I was really sad, & kind of angry, but I just miss my Mom so much I let it go. The agreement was I was going to take Khloe & Ameilea with me after I came back for Christmas, and Mj was going to keep Jerry, Ameilea's baby kitten. --Well I guess that idea is out. She dumped Khloe & Jerry off up the road, and Ameilea refused to get out of the car. When she told me that I just started crying as silently as I could over the phone. She knew I was crying though. Khloe was one of the best cats I've ever had. & Ameilea, I guess she just hangs out around the house because my Madre actually had a heart & just let her stay. I've had Ameilea since Maria gave her to me like 3 years ago. & I aboslutely love how I spell her name. I've never seen it spelled like that before aha.
A - MEIL - EA. But, I just call her Meals.


So I'm in the process of getting a new kitten. I hope it goes okay. No one around here really has kittens or anything in the paper or on Beale classifeds, so I have no idea where I'm going to get one. I can't live without a pet though. & cats are my all time favorite. I can't imagine replacing Khloe or Meals though. I wasn't all that attached to Jerry. hmmm....

So I don't really know what else to write about.
I guess I'm going to go to bed now & force myself to get up as early as I can so I can get on a regular sleeping schedule for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment