Friday, August 7, 2009

November 5, 2008


Sorry if the title is offensive..things just aren't going my way this week! You're in for a long blog, but I promise it'll be..uh..somewhat entertaining. I see I got 3 views today haha. Nice. Well, here's an update. A very long update. I'll start from.....hmm..Thursday.

OKAY. So Thursday; Steve was excited as shit for Halloween. I don't know what his deal was. But he kept BEGGING me to go to Wal-mart with him to get Halloween stuff...we ended up making 2 trips to wal-mart that day because he was so damn excited. That night, I had to get up for school at 8 so I was out by 12. Come 2 am, Steve puts on his costume & starts jumping on the bed & wakes me up. "It's Halloween! Let's go to Wal-mart again to get more stuff for our party!" hahahaha I was pissed but hysterical at the same time. I took a video of his excitement & showed it to Mj & she just cracked up. Steve was looking around frantically for his wallet so he could go to wal-mart, & I was half asleep with the bedroom window open...& being half asleep I started making up crazy scenarios like I usually do anyway. I have a wild imagination. Steve was looking in the closet for his wallet, & he kept shutting the closet door while he was looking...& I thought "what the hell? What's the point of shutting the door?" I'm not usually the jealous type, but I thought maybe he snuck a girl in there or something & he was making out with her behind my back! (keep in mind, I'm half dreaming..hahaha.) & he kept coming in & out of the closet, & each time he would shut the door behind him when he went back in there...& my imagination was still running wild..All of a sudden, I heard moaning...loud moaning. I sat STRAIGHT up, peered in the closet..nope, no girls....It was the people below us having SEX! DAMN why do I always get stuck with crazy neighbors? They were being loud as ever too! I know I definitely don't sound like that..she sounded like she was getting gang raped or something. So I laughed on the inside & went back to sleep.

Friday; It was Halloween! yay! My hormones got the best of me though. Steve tried taking me to wal-mart, (for the 54839503489504 time to..you guessed it, get more Halloween stuff.) & I just blew up at him..on his favorite day of the whole year. I wasn't budging when he tried to make me get out of the car in the wal-mart parking lot, so he took me home because he would "rather have me sit there instead." So on the way home I kept yelling & I refused to wear my seatbelt..I was just blowing up for no reason at all hahahaha. I don't remember anything I said except "I hope we get in a car accident!" & he was just looking at me like "wow, psycho." So I got home & calmed down, & he went back to wal-mart...again...So we made a trip to the mall, & my hormones were still on the loose..just not towards Steve. There was an auntie anne's that just opened up there so we got pretzels because it reminded me of home I got my usual: a regular with sweet mustard. yum. Reminds me of being a little kid again! So anyway, Steve decided to play "In the groove" the rip off of ddr, & I sat outside with my pretzel on the bench..the lime was in no mood to let me jump around. 3 guys walked by & they were total jerks..I know I probably looked kinda obvious & nervous because guys do make me nervous...I never want anything to do with random guys..So they started making comments like, "You can't sit there..." & I just went off....in the smart ass way. haha. Normally I would be like, "Okay" & get up & move & wait for them to say "I'm just playin!" But THIS time I was like, "yeah, I can. YOU can't sit here." & I put my legs up on the other side of the bench, & they just gave me a dirty look & walked away. So I continued eating my pretzel hoping Steve would come out to save me, & they were back! They started making even STUPIDER comments like, "Do you have my gum? DO YOU?!" & I rolled my eyes & said, "Yes, & you can't have it back." & SO they fucking like..were telling people to beat me up cause I supposively took his gum..I was kinda like "wow what an idiot..I can't believe his friends are impressed..." They finally took off, & Steve came out & I said "okay, let's get out of here..this place is filled with freaks." not telling him what happened cause I didn't think he would care very much...He made me wait for him while he went to the bathroom..so I did...& we finally left. That night, we didn't get one trick or treater! Steve bought a bunch of shit for the porch that we don't have to set up, & not one person came to our door. Poor Steve. He was so into Halloween, & things just blew up in his face..including me. I felt so bad. --But it gets even worse.

Saturday; The day of our Halloween party! yay! You guessed it; we made a couple more trips to Wal-mart for some last minute stuff, & we decorated the house in murals of freaky ghosts, cotton spider webs, 2 fog machines, freaky music, & we got a spider web punch bowl & I made my special punch: Hawaiian punch, sprite, & sherbert..I can never get sick of that stuff. The party was a good turn out as well. We had all of our friends there who brought some food, & we were GOING to have a scary food judging contest, but I forgot to tell everyone about it so me & April were the only ones who made scary food to bring hahaha. She made cheesecake with chocolate covered strawberry rats! & they were so cute! & I made scare crow taco dip. It's better than my actual taco dip. haha. We also had a costume contest. Chelsea won! She dressed up as Sarah Palin. It was so creative. My rainbow turned out extremely..gay. I felt like an idiot. I'm totally going to be a slut next year hahaha. --If I don't get fat. So towards the end of the party at like 11 or so, we started playing this "guess who?" game. Hilarious. We were having so much fun until the neighbors downstairs came up to complain. Yes, the ones who were having sex at 2 in the morning..So the guy gave us his usual schpeel. It went something like, (with a mexican accent) "I have THA REE small children, who are trying to sleep, and you keep moving the chairs, and it shakes our whole apartment, so could you please stop because we are trying to sleep, and I have THA REE small children, and they are trying to sleep....--" We have to cut him off everytime. "yeah sure, we'll be quiet." So we continue playing our game without moving chairs, & suddenly we hear a loud knock on our door. We open it to a stark raving mad lunatic who happens to be the OWNER of this apartment complex..usually normal people would open their doors up to their landlords, but NOPE! we got the big cheese. & he was not happy. His schpeel went something like, "YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO GET OUT. I'M GIVING YOU YOUR EVICTION NOTICE ON MONDAY! I'M SO SICK OF THIS! YOU BETTER START LOOKING FOR A NEW PLACE TO LIVE, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LIVE HERE!" & BOOM. he was out. Steve immediately went into "why me?!" mode, while April went outside to reason with the asshole. He told her not to get to close to her, & he just reinforced his point, while our neighbors across the porch opened up their doors & asked what happened..April asked him if he could hear us & he said no..he just heard the owner yelling. So she came back in & told us what happened, & Steve & I were freaking out....After everyone left, (Except for Jason & Chelsea) I began to recall my childhood...& how my mother used to tell me stuff like, "if you don't clean the litter, I'm taking the cats away." weeks later with no cleaning.. "I'm taking the cats away.." weeks later.. "I'm taking the cats away." & then it hit me. He was bluffing. I called him out on the bluff, & Jason & Chelsea & I were talking about how it was possible. Of course Jason was all, "don't get your hopes up" cause he's pessimistic. & Steve was still too stressed too function. He worked so hard on this party, & the assholes below us somehow got us kicked out.

Sunday; at 6 am, I heard another loud knock on the door. I opened it up to the owner. He basically apologized to me for being an asshole, & gave me a talk about respecting other people. I couldn't get in 1 word, so that basically told me he didn't care what I had to say. He was just doing this because he had to. He told us to meet with managment on Monday & everything to see what they want to do. After that conversation, I recalled my childhood again...& how I never took my parents seriously when the acted like that. So I didn't take him seriously. I know he was trying to sound serious, but that's how my parents parented; by fear. Same thing with this asshole. So basically, the bitches downstairs got what they wanted. We can't host anymore parties, & we can't move the chairs or else they'll complain. Turns out, after the owner left, they called him back 3 FUCKING TIMES to keep complaining! They were just looking for reasons to get us kicked out. Stupid selfish people...& I didn't hear their kids cry once.

Monday; We didn't meet with the managment Steve went to pay the rent, & I told him if the new landlord brings it up, then talk to her about it..She was nervous as hell. So he said he didn't want to overwhelm her. & we never got the 60 day eviction. But hell. We're still moving out anyway. In January. I've been looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent that's in our budget somehow. & we're definitely getting the hell out of here. I also did some legal research, & they can't kick us out without taking us to court. It's also hard to kick us out on account of 1 person's complaint about noise. So I think I'll military blacklist this place just to get them back for treating us so poorly once we move out. If the nice landlords were still here, this would've never happened. & I wouldn't consider blacklisting this place. But no questions asked...I will. I don't want anyone to go through what we went through. That owner is a jerk. No one deserves to deal with him if they can avoid it & move somewhere else. Especially military.

--Wow I've been writing for almost a half hour haha. kudos if you made it this far. This week has been stressful. The poor lime doesn't deserve this..(it's a lime this week.) So I'm trying to calm down. But school is stressing me out as well...I'm not doing too hott anymore. I've gotta get my grades up in 5 weeks or I can kiss the nursing program goodbye. I'm not failing, I just won't settle for a B. So I'm going to work a little harder now. Ugh. I wish I could just not go to school. But I have to. I hate it so much though.

ANYWAY, sorry for the long update. I tried to make it interesting. heh heh. I'm going to go chill with Steve I guess. I'll write sometime next week!

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment