Friday, August 7, 2009

August 8, 2008

I don't know if things are going to get better, or not! I've just been bored out of my mind since I've gotten here. It seems like all I do is sit around & wait for Steve to get home, & it's pretty much all for nothing! I have to keep myself occupied for 9 hours while he's at work, & when he comes home, he wants nothing to do with me. He'll sit on the computer until 4 in the morning & acts like I'm never there. By the time he goes to bed, I'm sitting in bed trying to fall asleep, but I can't when he's not there. So I usually don't go to sleep until very late. gahhhhh.

This would be so much easier if I was still in Elmira, & I could go see my friends & family instead of being bored all the time. Plus, I could get a way better apartment there for $700 instead of one the size of a hotel room.

I'm just hoping things get better once we move next week, & once I start college. I hate being lonely & bored all the time! --Trust me, I try very hard not to be lonely. I call people all the time. I call my Mom atleast three times a day to complain & decompress because my husband never gives me the time of day.

That would be pretty cool if Mj moved out here though. It would solve all my lonely/bored all the time problems. --But I'm definitely sure she would be lonely & bored too. California isn't all it's cracked up to be.

--I'm beginning to think this should've been a livejournal entry now. aha. Okay, I guess on to the happier side of life...

I've decided to come home for a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can barely contain myself. hahaha. I'm definitely coming home in October I think. I would love to come earlier though. I miss everyone so much. When I talked to my Madre yesterday, she told me that Lily, (my beautiful 8 month old niece who looks just like me) is CRAWLING NOW! CRAWLING! it seriously brought me to tears. She was only in her walker the last time I saw her. I guess she tries to stand up by herself already. & that surprises me cause she's a big girl. I think she weighs like almost 30 lbs, & normally big babies don't walk early. --But ANYWAY, yes. It made me sad that she's growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday when Tissy was in labor & I stayed up until 3 in the morning on a school night just to see Lily for the first time. & now she's walking.

--Well, my piece of advice is, DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR FAMILY FOR GRANTED! cause as much as I was sick of my family before I left, I would kill to see them right about now. Family is definitely the most important thing that you have in your life, & don't ever take any of your family members for granted. --I'm serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment