Friday, August 7, 2009

August 15, 2008

--Well somewhat happier. haha. I feel like death as of 4:06 am. You will not believe what yours truly did with the help of some amazing people today!

Well, as you all know, I'm not happy with my apartment at feather downs cause it's a piece of shiaaat, & Of course the 15 was the big move out day for me! Steve, (who has gotten much better about paying attention to me all of a sudden..) woke me up at the crack of dawn this morning, (& by the crack of dawn I mean like..12:30 pm.) & we went to talk to our new landlord about moving in a day early. Our whole purpose for moving into these new live oak apartments was so that we could have another bedroom, be close to the Bagwell's & their life changing chicken, have central air, & get the hell out of this crappy neighborhood we're in now! So we had an apartment picked out that was move in ready, & we were planning on moving there for the whole 30 days notice we gave to the landlord. Well, turns out this apartment was pretty far away from the Bagwell's, so we asked if there was another closer that was available. --Sure enough there was, BUT it wasn't move in ready. The only way we could get it is if we waited until Tuesday. So Steve came up with the idea that we volunteer to clean the rest of the apartment for the people that were supposed to be doing it. --& by we, he meant me. I actually had something to do today, & I was definitely kicking ass & cleaning up after these slobs! Here's just a sample of what I had to clean today:

First: The floor was littered with all kinds of debris. There was taco bell garbage all over the floor, some random Christmas tree ornaments, Christmas tree pine needles, & tiny pieces of nacho chips all over the floor! --Yep, you guessed it, they're mexicans for sure. & it looks like they haven't ever cleaned before. My question was, "is there a woman in this house?"

Second: Sure enough, I found living proof of a female presence in the house. I took one look into the bathroom, & I found an empty toilet paper roll in the bathtub with blood all over it! --Well, I'm assuming it was from a woman. I'm sure if someone was bleeding profusesly from some other body part that they had to go to the hospital, & they wouldn't be soothing their wound with an empty toilet paper roll.

Third: The refrigerator is disgusting. I will not touch that thing with a ten foot pole. ugh.

Fourth: I also gathered some evidence that a few kids were living there. In the second bedroom, the walls were drawn on with marker. MARKER! how am I supposed to clean that? There's also stickers in the shower. I don't know what would posess someone to put stickers in the shower, but whatever. & also, the bathroom is the only thing I like better in my old apartment. definitely.

So, I spent my day cleaning up after mexicans who have never cleaned, or used feminine products. aha.

--& also, the Bagwells are pretty much my favorite people right now. They're so nice. They let me use their vacuum cleaner, & they're truck despite my accident with the van at wal-mart! & that seriously saved me about 5 hours of work. --Even though I had to load & unload the truck by myself, it was still a huge help. It took me forever, & definitely took a toll on my used to be sniffles. I came home with a fever of 100.90 according to my basal thermometer. I don't have a regular one. haha. I also had a throbbing headache by the time I got home at like 10, so I just hit the sack until Steve got home. I can't go back to sleep now!

This will probably be my last update for awhile. I have to say, this is definitely alot better than livejournal. I've really never had someone read my journal entries before, & I've kept journals my whole life. Like, my WHOLE life. I've filled the pages of so many notebooks, & I've had my live journal since I was 12. But no one has ever read anything of mine, so I'm glad I can share all this for once. --& I have the strange feeling I'm repeating myself. ahaha. oh well.

OH!! Don't use firefox to view my blog, because it'll appear all messed up & off to the side. I figured that out today when I was seriously about to kill the internet cause it was being slow.

I'll update again on the 28th when I get my internet back!
you guys are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment