Friday, August 7, 2009

October 13, 2008

Goddammit. It's 2 in the morning. I have class at 10, but whatev. I'm trying to cut down on my sleeping amount. I sleep too much.

I seriously think about things to blog about all week, but then when I actually start writing, I don't know what to say! gah! I guess I could start with my class skipping problem, even though I'm pretty sure I already bitched to everyone about how lame I've been lately.

So I overslept through my math class on Friday. I have never been so pissed at myself, ever! Steve attempted to wake me up for about a half hour, & I didn't even hear my alarm, or re-call him trying to wake me up. Damn that comfortable bed Chris & Nicole gave us! haha. I don't think it was the bed's fault though. It just sucks being drained all the damn time. I need to get into shape, or give birth, or..something!

Also, I've been having these strange feelings lately. I was homesick as all hell for the past 3 months, but now I just want to forget about everything & everyone there. --I know that's mean, but I think it just helps me deal better. I keep remembering how trapped I felt there, & how there was nothing to do, & how lame everyone is...(not everyone..haha.) But yeah. I think I'm starting to finally grow up & accept that I moved out here by choice, & I'm not going to come back to that hell hole for anyone. I have to accept the fact that everyone grows up & moves on, & that's what I'm in the process of doing....just a little pre-maturely. That's all. Nothing wrong with that! So to sum it all up, I'm not homesick anymore, & I'm not coming home at the end of this month because;
1) I'm broke.
2) I can't miss anymore classes.
3) I don't see the need.
I'll be home for Thanksgiving & Christmas.

--Okay on to more exciting news.....April's baby shower is this weekend! yay! Nicole, Jesse, & I have been planning furiously to make sure everything goes okay. I'm so excited. I love baby showers! I haven't been to one since like..March I think. ha, oh yeah. --moving on.

what else what else what else!

um...I..uh..bought..guitar hero 2 this weekend. haha. I'm trying to be the master at it in my spare time. It keeps me from taking 5 hour naps during the day. --lame.

Soooooooo......yeah. haha. I suppose I'll update again later. I didn't get any comments on my last blog! are you guys alive? I love these faces. heh heh.

--Well, sorry fo

No comments:

Post a Comment