Friday, August 7, 2009

June 21, 2009

Hey everyone.

It's been awhile since I've updated. Nothing much going on here at all. Molly is going to be a month old in 1 minute. My big girl.

I finally got Molly to sleep through the night for real this time! We've been following a bedtime routine for the past couple weeks, & I think she's starting to fall into it! Around 10 or 11 I give her a bath with bedtime bubbles & lotion, then I wrap her up real tight in her miracle blanket, (she loves that thing!) & give her 4oz of rice formula & put her in her swing...& she's out for 6 hours! YAY! She's getting so big. She can hold her head up pretty good. & she smiles once in awhile. Her favorite thing in the world is to nap on my chest. It's adorable. I'm so attached to her!

Anyway, other than miss Molly getting old, I've been doing pretty good. I started my online class on Monday...yyyyyeah, not doing too hott though. I got a 77 on my quiz, & a..66 on my first test. I need to pass with a "C" so hopefully I can improve! I thought I would do so much better! & my pregnancy weight is almost gone. I'm down to 146 from 176. Pre-pregnancy I was 132, so I'm almost there! & I'm never going to call myself fat again from now on! Cause I know what fat is! haha.

Still haven't quite figured out the whole home visit thing...I think I might've over-reacted & just been like, "OMG IT'S CPS COMING FOR NO REASON!" --No, if it was CPS, they would have to have a good reason I'm sure. I think Melissa was right...the lady was probably just making sure I was doing everything right cause I'm young, & checking for postpartum depression. I'll ask her when she visits again. --Oh, & turns out she didn't come over un-announced. She called Steve's cell phone & he didn't tell me! So my house could've been uh..visitor friendly when she came over if I knew! I'm still embarassed about that!

Wellllll, I guess I should get going...even though I have nothing better to do. My homework is done, lecture doesn't get posted til 7am, Molly is passed out, Steve is passed out, house is clean.....What to do?!!!

I need a hobby.

--Okay, well. I'll update again later!
I hope everyone had a good Father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment