Friday, August 7, 2009

October 22, 2008

Hey guys.

I'm trying not to sleep haha. I've been sleeping pretty much all day. I woke up at 7 to go to class, & my english class was canceled! So I came home & slept until my next class at 1, & now I'm tired again already. & it's only 5!

Anyway, April's baby shower turned out really great! I ended up making taco dip, (my specialty) & a jello cake..& I brought a bunch of snacks as well so there wouldn't be just cake But it was definitely a lot of fun! Nicole, Jesse & I had a blast planning it. & I've never had so much fun shopping at the dollar tree until I went with those two. hahahaha. & I'm pretty sure April was happy with the turn out. It was so much fun. I wish someone else was pregnant besides me just so I could go to another.

Steve & I have been getting along really well these past few days. I'm a different person every week, so who knows what'll happen next week. He was at my throat like 4 days ago. Now I can't keep myself away from him. haha But anyway, he's been playing gay ass world of fuckcraft for a week straight! & it has definitely been bothering me because that game turns people into lifeless losers...well the stereotype says so. & I believe it! So anyway, after nagging him for 3 days & telling him he's going to end up being a loser for the rest of his life & just getting under his skin to get him to cancel his account, I finally gave in. I told him I'd rather have him un-wind by coming home & playing his stupid ass game rather than going to the bar or cheating on me or whatev. But of course there was a catch & that was:
1) He has to do a few chores first.
2) He can't play more than 5 hours a day.
3) He better pay attention to me.

haha. I know that last one sounds selfish, but I'm thinking if this carries on until the little one arrives, he's going to screw the both of us over for this damn game. So he better get used to me sending him to the store or whatever I need now to get in the habit of just getting up & leaving when I need him to.

So I think it's safe to say I'm jealous of the game. I've thought about canceling his account without him knowing, but I don't know how. haha.

welllllllllllllll... I guess I'll go take a nap now since I have nothing better to do, & I can hardly keep my eyes open. I have my first ultrasound next Monday, so I'll post an update after that's all over.

I'll write next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment