Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long time, No blog!

Omg, it's been almost a month since my last blog.

I'm officially the worst mom EVER. Molly is right next to me watching Blue's Clues. hahaha. I was really dead set on not letting her watch tv until she turned 2, but....she insisted. & she's being quiet for once...So how could I resist?

Anyway, let's see. I have a lot to catch up on I suppose.

As you can see, I took all of my blogs from myspace & moved them to this awesomely awesome blogspot! I think I'm done with myspace. I'm going to switch to facebook. I like it a lot more. Myspace is on it's way out I think.

--Ugh. I guess Blue's Clues just got boring.........

--Okay. Anyway!

Molly got her first set of shots on the 22nd of July. My poor little girl. I cried too! haha. But yeah. Turns out she had a raging yeast rash on her neck. I noticed it in the doctor's office that day cause it had puss & all of this gross stuff oozing out of it. How's that for convenient? It's been coming & going since then. She's had about 3 since we got the nystatin cream for it. She just got over one actually. --& I don't know why you care about that. haha. MOVING ON!

My sister Mj came out from New York to visit me on the 28th! We had so much fun. & she was such a big help. I woke up to her cleaning my house almost every morning. & she helped out so much with Molly. When it came time for her to leave on the 5th, I called my mommy to see what time she had to be at the airport...Turns out she didn't actually leave until the 11th! So she stayed 6 extra days. We had so much fun. She just left this morning. :( Molly just loved her to pieces.

Well now it's time for the school update. About that online math course I took over the summer? I got a "D". :( So I have to re-take it. Atleast I didn't fail! So yeah. Now instead of going to school on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 11am-9pm, I go everyday. I go on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1-9 now, Monday & Wednesday from 10-10:50, & Fridays from 9-10:50. *Le sigh.* April agreed to babysit my little bambino everyday though. She's such a good friend.

So Steve dropped a huge bomb on me yesterday; He might possibly be going to Maryland for a couple weeks next month to catch & launch global hawks to the desert. Not worried at all. I need some alone time. :) hahaha. He's doing pretty good though. He's been helping out with Molly a lot more which has been great. --Oh, & He impressed his commander last week big time! The commander gave him a day off & said something like, "In all my 20 years here, no one has ever done as good of a job as you." So I was really proud of him! :)

Well, there's a blog. I'm sure I'll lose about half of my readers from switching to blogspot. :( Oh well. Maybe I'll get more new ones. Who knows!

Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment