Friday, August 7, 2009

September 10, 2008

that's all I've been saying to myself as of 10 minutes ago. I just found out my Dad went to the hospital today because his manic depression is acting up. I can't stop crying even if I try. He was just fine yesterday when I talked to him. Perfectly normal. Acting like himself. Yelling at me for calling when I'm bored as usual. He was just fine 24 hours ago. & now this. I guess it's the worst it's ever been now. I need to go home & be with my family. All though I've never been one to visit people in the hospital. I used to cry everytime my Mom would make me go see him all the other times he's been sick. I used to try so hard to hold it together the 20 minutes I spent with my Dad. I know the last thing he wanted was to see me cry.

I can't even make it home this short notice because financially I am screwed this month. After bills we'll only have $200 until October 1st. That's not enough to go home. I don't know what to do. & I have a headache cause I've been crying so much. I hope he can hang in there this time. Just like all the other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment