Friday, August 7, 2009

September 5, 2008

Okay, I'm going to post a few albums of pictures like a normal person. I always post pictures for comments & I erase them if no one comments them. Which is why I only have like 4 right now. But I always find myself looking through people's pictures & only commenting like 1 or 2 of them. Doesn't mean I don't care. So I'm thinking the same would go for my pictures.

Plus, I get my new 12 mega pixel kodak easy share camera in a few days so expect a lot more pictures from me now.

& I don't know why this counted as a blog entry. 2nd one this week.
--& by the way, I'm appealing to that registration ticket. The DMV said my car was registered in March when Steve first got here. & IT DID have a registration. Jerks. So I'm going to take authority & not be pushed around & go tell them they made a mistake. & I'm going to settle for nothing less than getting it fixed. My Madre would be proud. She can be a bitch. I wish I could be like her sometimes. I remember when I got suspended from school last year for throwing a water balloon at a pep rally, (gay I know..) & she called in a meeting right after it happened that consisted of my guidance counselor, all 4 principals, & a couple faculty members. She bitched them all out & made enemies with everyone except my guidance counselor haha. She is amazing. & I was all sad cause I thought I wouldn't be able to graduate. But she got it reduced down to ISS. & I said no thanks I'll just be suspended. --I don't even know why I'm talking about this.

ANYWAY, yeah. Comment my pictures I'm about to post & make me feel lo0o0o0oved.
I always return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment