Friday, August 7, 2009

March 22, 2009


Current mood: groggy
WELL so much has happened this week! Where should I start?

Steve & I got a lot accomplished as far as our finances go...We put a deposit down on a new apartment, (finally!) & we move out of this hell hole on April 10th. We paid $700 out of the $1000 we owe on our freaking wal-mart card, & we bought a new car!

Isn't it cute?

Well that takes care of that. So yeah! after we move, all we really need to do is just get the stuff that I still need for Molly...It's mostly just the big stuff...like a crib, & a dresser, a swing, a bouncy seat, a stroller, etc. etc. etc. I'll get it eventually though. I also heard I can't live without a boppy pillow? Anyone have any luck with those? Cause they're freaking expensive haha. I don't know if it's worth it.

Molly is doing pretty good though. She's still head down, & only moves once in awhile. She has the hiccups constantly! --Oh, & I'm 8 months today. I can't freaking believe it. I have another appointment on Thursday. I go every 2 weeks now.

OH, I forgot to mention my huge accomplishment at school! Well, we got our mid-term grades for biology on Friday..the teacher just passed around a sheet to our class of 150 people with our student ID #s & our grades, & then we signed our names to acknowledge we know our grade & whatev....& guess what?! I had the highest grade in my class! a 98!!!!!!! I was so happy! I've also been trying to improve my grade in Chemistry...I stayed home from class on Wednesday to study for my chemistry test...I studied for 9 HOURS...& I actually feel pretty confident about how I did! So hopefully that grade goes up. I would love to have all As this semester.

Well.......I don't know what else to write about haha. I have a whole week off of school, so I'll most likely be packing for the big move & cleaning & what not. ugh. I wish I could go to Mexico or something haha. --Even though that won't do me any good because. Well. Even though I'm legal to drink there, I'm making a Molly. haha. I will one day though!

--ANYWAY, you can tell I'm pretty tired. I've been super tired lately. I don't know why.
I'll write next week sometime.


Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment