Friday, August 7, 2009

September 17, 2008

Holaaaa. Weekly blog again. & man have I had a crazy week! You all are not going to believe any of this.

So this weekend Jesse's boyfriend Andrew came back from the desert, & we all had a welcome home party for him! --I haven't met him until that night, but mannn was his party fun. So I showed up with April & crackhead, & Steve got his CORNEA RIPPED OUT IN HIS SLEEP over the weekend, so he didn't go at all. Poor guy. Yeah. It was a freak accident...Like one of those things you can't prevent. He's alright though.

--Anyway, I showed up wearing 4 bras cause I seriously felt like I had boulders stuck under my breasts. It fucking hurt like a BITCH. not even kidding. But the party was extremely fun. --& I was getting oddly annoyed with a few people there. I snapped at Hans thinking he was Steve, but he was obnoxiously drunk, & I was bitterly irritable. Hah.

So after the party, I didn't really think anything of my boulder breasts until a few days later when I realized, "Hey.....my period was due...."

So I've been convinced I had the flu, or breast cancer of some sort. I knew I had like some kind of illness cause I've been throwing up for the past 3 days, getting KILLER headaches, feeling achy, kinda dizzy...all that good stuff. Not fun. I knew it had to be something serious.

So by the time Monday rolled around, I thought maybe I should take a pregnancy test, find out it's negative, & stfu & stop worrying about it. So, I ordered 6 tests online just incase this ever happened again.

Well, today April couldn't hold it in any longer. She HAD to know if I was or not. She has been telling me daily since I showed up at the party wearing 4 bras & feeling like shit that I was pregnant.

So I caved & bought a clear blue digital test from Walgreen's, & I went back to the Bagwell's & took the test.

--2 minutes later, I bust out of the bathroom saying, "HOOOOOO - LEEEEE - SHITTTTTTTTT!" ..Yeah, it was positive. So they all took turns telling me, "I told you so! I told you so!" & giving me hugs & stuff, & I was just in this total state of shock. --I still am actually.

I haven't told Steve yet cause he's at work. But I went to target & bought a onesie that says, "I love my daddy" & I wrote him a card, & I put the positive pregnancy test in this little gift bag which he'll find when he gets home from work. I hope that takes some stress off him cause I know he'll be a little stressed. I'm sure most first time dads are.

I wasn't going to tell my Madre, but I ended up telling her anyway. & she was just like, "Wow, I'm SO happy for you!" Which was the opposite of what I thought she would say. I felt WAY better.

So this is another thing to add to your skepticism you evil skeptics. But don't worry. I'll finish school, & I'll have 2 pianist jobs by January, & Steve sews on next month. We'll be a-okay. Plus, I have a lot of friends out here with babies that would be willing to lend a hand. I can do this.

So uh, yeah! I'm making an appointment tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy & all. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment