Friday, August 7, 2009

January 19, 2009

BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can finally stop calling the baby by what fruit or vegetable she's the size of, (by the way, she's a large mango this week ) & call HER Molly! --for..now. Steve doesn't like Molly at all, but I'm going to keep persisting. haha.

So I'm pretty excited. I got 3 ultrasound pictures...I'll post them later. I really don't feel like doing it now haha. But she was SO adorable. She yawned for us, & even sucked her thumb! I can already tell by the ultrasound she has my nose, & some pretty chubby cheeks. She's such a sweetheart. I can't wait to meet her!

Anyway, I bought her a diaper bag already...It's black with white flowers. It's adorable. GAH I can't wait to get her more stuff.

--Okay enough about that. haha. ummmmmmmmmmm Yeah! I start my next semester at school tomorrow. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment