Friday, August 7, 2009

December 6, 2008

hahaha. I couldn't resist posting a blog about this too. Buttttttttt I'm coming home on the 23! My mommy officially bought my ticket like 10 minutes ago. My freaking money still hasn't made it's way to my doorstep yet. --oh, & Don't worry about Steve. I didn't just take off on him haha. We've talked this over. He's pretty glad to get rid of me for a few weeks. Me & the avocado have been driving him up the wall. heh. & We decided our 42" flat screen TV is our Christmas gift since I'll be using the majority of my financial aid to pay off the wal-mart card.

--Anyway, I've been so excited & pre-occupied with coming home that I forgot to explain how amazing my Thanksgiving was!

So Jason Steve & I were together as usual cause we're all lonely with no family around here, & we were fortunate enough to go to 2 Thanksgiving dinners! The first one was at Ryan's Family's house..It was a Filapino Thanksgiving! Ryan's Mom makes killer lumpia...I was in heaven haha. I couldn't eat that much of it because my stomach feels like it has undergone gastric bypass surgery, so I just nibbled on a few things while I was there. We had so much fun though. They really treated us like family! & I seriously adore Ryan's mom. She knows so much about life. I almost wanted to whip out pen & paper & start taking notes when she was giving me parenting advice. haha. & she has a huge heart.

So after we left Modesto, we went to San Francisco to go see Schuyler & Ashley! They only had 2 other people there, & we ended up staying the night. I made a Thanksgiving salad with all of my food while I was there. I couldn't resist. I made a concoction of mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, & corn...ohhhh it was so good! & then Ashley made me try warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream..that was good too. & it felt good to see Schuyler again. He makes me feel like I'm back home. haha.

After we left San Francisco, Jason the genius left his keys with the Bagwells again as usual, so we had to venture all the way back to Modesto, & we got there just in time for dinner. Thank God. haha. I devoured warm biscuits & mashed potatoes...they're my favorite foods ever. Really! --So after we left there to come back to Yuba City, our freaking GPS broke! We were rock paper scissoring which way to go to come home, & we miraculously found our way back somehow. I have no idea how that happened.

So yeah, Thanksgiving was amazing this year. I had so much fun. My friends here are awesome. I feel like I've known them a lot longer than I have. & I definitely wouldn't be happy here if it weren't for our little group <3 lo0o0o0ove you guys.

--ANYWAY, this week I had to drive all the way down to Richmond CA to take Jen's car down to the military shipping place because she's getting PCS'd to Germany. Lucky. We had fun though. & she took me to Olive Garden on the way back. I officially love her haha. But yeah! I can't believe I survived that huge 8 lane highway in the fog in the dark going 80! I am one bad ass driver now. & I didn't even feel scared. When Steve drives on the highway, I get so nervous. It seems like he never knows what he's doing! ugh. Sam knows what I mean. When we went to Santa Cruz for a few hours, we were scared shitless! that was the longest 4 hours of my life. --anyway, everyone knows Steve is a horrible driver hahaha. I always play the "you got in 3 accidents, & I got in how many? hmm? none?" card when I want to drive..he hasn't trusted me much since my hit & run incident in the wal-mart parking lot hahahaha.

OH! & I have one more thing to update you guys on! --It's neighbor drama, so you might want to stick around for this story.

Last night, Steve came home at like..12 in the morning from work. We're night owls, so we're both usually up pretty late doing whatever...yes let your dirty minds run wild..we're probably usually doing that too. --ANYWAY, Steve had a buttload of homework to do, & I mean..there's no where to do homework except our dining room table! Precisely what we bought it for! So we were sitting down talking, moving our chairs around & just updating eachother on how our day has been since we've barely seen eachother, & all of a sudden we hear a knock on the ceiling! I moved my chair just to be an asshole the instant I heard it & ran to the vent so I could hear clearly what this asshole was bitching about now...no luck..he speaks a different language. haha. Anyway, Steve & I decided we were going to move our chairs as much as we damn well pleased, so we did. Fuck them.

So this morning while I was at school, I guess Steve had some confrontation with the dick, & from the second hand story I got from him, Steve pretty much told him off. --yeah I know he must've made it sound good hahaha. He wouldn't hurt a fly. This is how the conversation went:

Ignorant dickhole: Why were you moving the chairs around last night?
Steve: I just got home from work, & I had homework to do & I was making dinner...

Ignorant dickhole: I have tha-ree children & you were keeping them awake.
Steve: & you weren't keeping them awake by banging on the ceiling?

Ignorant dickhole: --well, I called the managers again. I wouldn't care if I didn't have children, but I do care. Everyone around me makes noise too it's not just you. I don't want to start any problems.
Steve: Okay, yeah. Well sorry I don't keep you in mind 24/7. Go move into a house if it bothers you so much. I'm going to go now....

I was proud of him when he told me that hahahaha. But ugh. I'm so done with those fuckaaas. I will continue to move MY chairs as much as I want, WHENEVER I want. I don't freaking care about his kids...I don't complain when they're up at night crying do I? They're freaking brats anyway. I see where they get it from.

OOOOOKAY it's time to wrap this up. Sorry this was a long blog.. haha. I can't wait to come home & hit up Pudgie's. I could eat a whole party pack by myself right about now!

& I can't wait to see everyone in 17 days! woo!

lo0o0o0ove you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment