Friday, August 7, 2009

December 2, 2008

I'm coming home for real this time!
........& I'm freaking excited!!!!!!! You have no idea. It's been 5 months since I've seen my family, & that's way too long!

--Well yes..I obviously got my financial aid FUCKING FINALLY! I called & they said it should be here on the 3rd. woohoo. --But, they're only sending me $2100...I'm supposed to have like $3000 something. OH WELL, I don't care! I guess the Carpenters aren't going to have a good Christmas like I wanted...... --Well, Steve isn't anyway. poooooor guy.

ANYWAY,
I seem to post blogs when I'm procrastinating. --which I am...big time. I have to print out 2 work cited pages for my English workshop tomorrow morning. --Well, I don't have to. I just want to make sure I'm doing them right. gahhhh. I'll be lucky if I pass that class with a grade higher than a C. I might have to re-take it...definitely with a different teacher. But yeah. I can't wait for this semester to be over! I'm so done already.

& another thing; I am eating the most disgusting combinations ever concocted. I will put anything on anything! ugh. which reminds me...there's NO food in the house. I have not been eating very well lately. & I've been EXTREMELY sick. I wish I could say I'm getting better, but..no. I'm not. I'm still tired, sick, sore, & dizzy. I HATE this.

welllll sorry for the boring blog haha. I'll be home in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment