Friday, August 7, 2009

November 19, 2008

Hey, one more blog for this week. I'm just so freaking excited I have to tell somebody!

So, this fall semester at college is coming to a close in 2 1/2 weeks..already! Just to let you all know, I'm carrying a 3.2 average, (sorry to disappoint!) & I was taking 14 credits. To schedule your classes for the next semester, you have to do it yourself on this program on the college website called WebAdvisor. You can also do other things on there like check your fees, & make your education plan. Wellllll, I was scheduling my classes yesterday, (& sadly I'm taking 16 credits or I won't finish my pre-requisites a semester early like I want to) & today I went to check back to see how much I owe. The last time I checked after I registered for fall, I owed like $282. Well, I knew it would be more because I just registered for more classes....I looked, & I owe nothing! NOTHING! I can't believe it! I only applied for FASFA, & I guess they put my name into the board of governor's waiver...so they took care of all of my fees! Community college in California really is free! haha. I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. jeez. Now I don't feel bad for missing so many classes. --oh, & I completely slept through my alarm this morning & missed BOTH math & psychology. ugh. This is getting old!

ANYWAY, I don't really have much more to say. I'm guessing no one will comment on this post unless I talk about the baby hmm..let me think....welll..uhh..he/she can smile & frown now! yay for a happy baby!

Oh, & my birthday is in 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment