Friday, August 7, 2009

August 12, 2008

The people upstairs are playing ddr, & it's driving me CRAZY! It seriously sounds like the ceiling is about to fall. I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I hate this apartment with my life. Good thing I'm moving in 3 days to a different one that's not in the ghetto. Jeez. You wouldn't believe the stuff I've seen here.

First thing:
The kids here hate me just as much as I hate them. --& I seriously hate kids. Everyone that knows me knows that becca + kids = BAD. & it seems like no one ever knows how to raise their kids here. & The day I actually compliment a parent about how great their kids are is one day that will never ever happen. ahem. Anyway, seriously. If you live in this apartment complex in a 1 bedroom-er with 5 kids, chances are your kids are going to be pretty fucked up. & they are. The kids around here call me the "sun dragon." what the hell. It's like they can sense how much I hate them. & I'm just getting started. A few weeks ago, they poured bottled water on me while I was running into my apartment to grab something. I was pissed! I turned around & I was like, "hey!" & they took off. fuck that shit! & the other day while I was taking out the garbage, the kids' parents were sitting out on their patio just talking, & their kids were playing with bubbles, & one of their dumbass kids seriously drank bubbles & spit them out all over my leg. Their parents didn't do a damn thing. I was like, "excuse you, buddy." & all their parents had to say was, "there goes three dollars." ugh. It took everything I had to just walk away & save myself some dignity while I still could.

Second thing:
People fight around here like beta fish! The other night, I was tuned into a pretty rowdy fight between a husband & wife. My bedroom window was open, & I had my face pressed to the screen & my hands cupped behind my ears trying to figure out just what was going on. Well, it was a pretty hands on argument. The woman kept saying, "fuck you, fuck this, get the fuck off me, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" & the man was just sexist as all hell which kinda pissed me off a little. I hate how guys do that. How their just like, "no, you're a woman." OKAY, THEN FUCKING GO FIND A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH SINCE YOU LOVE MALES SO DAMN MUCH. jeez. --Anyway, the guy was pushing her around & telling her all this bullshit like "you can't go cause I said so." & she would respond by saying "Fuck you. What about the two year old..blah blah blah" & you could seriously hear the walls shake when he slammed her on the floor, or hit her, or when they slammed doors & stuff. It woke Steve up a few times & he was considering calling the cops, & out of my compassionless nature, I said, "no, this is entertaining." haha, I'm just as trashy.

Third thing:
This neighborhood is very un-safe. I am seriously afraid to leave my apartment during the day. It's swarmed with perverts of all kinds! & all these freaks swim in the pool, so I can't even catch some rays without being bothered. There's a great story behind it. While I was walking to target awhile ago, I saw a group of mexicans standing on the corner being assholes when I was returning. The last thing I needed was someone being like, "hey guuuuurl!" & I certainly didn't want them staring at me either. guess what I did? The second they were like, "hey ma" I immediately crossed my purse in front of my chest so they couldn't check me out, & I put my bags from target over my microscopic ass so they couldn't check that out either, & they went ballistic! They started yelling stuff like, "whore, skank, dicksucker" --yeah. All that stuff that they WISH I was. I was proud of myself. aha.

Fourth thing:
This apartment is basically microscopic. I have a living room connected to a dining room connected to a hallway. & I have a huge walk in closet that could be another bedroom, & another walk in closet IN The bedroom. Seriously. This place is about the size of a hotel room. I stayed in a suite in Disneyworld that was bigger than this place. & much nicer. It's freaking ghetto as hell. The bathtub doesn't drain, the kitchen sink doesn't drain, the bathroom sink doesn't drain, It looks like it was built in the 70s, & I only have 1 window for the whole damn place.

& guess how much a month I pay for this piece of shit apartment with it's shitty location, & shitty stuff, & shitty people? $685 a month! JEEZ!

I could get a mansion in Elmira for that. I hate to admit that Elmira actually isn't half bad compared to alot of the places in the world. --Yes, even California. If you move here, I strongly reccomend moving to southern California close to the beach. Not all of California is that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment