Friday, August 7, 2009

January 30, 2009

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated too much in the past week. College has been kicking my ass. & I don't just mean one swift kick, I mean like...curb stomping me into the ground, beating the shit out of me, & spitting in my hair kind of ass kicking. I don't have time for anything anymore! I'm taking 16 credits & actually TRYING this time. If I can get straight B's while still slacking like last semester, hell, I might as well give it my all!

Anyway, Not much has happened lately. Steve & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday, & our dear friend Jason moved back to Oklahoma like an hour ago. I haven't cried yet, but I'm really REALLY sad. We're making a road trip out one day though. hahaha.

Other than that, Steve & I have been trying to find another car. Unfortunately, we suck at looking for cars. We happen to pick the scammers. Yeah. Not once..not twice..but..FOUR TIMES we almost got scammed. These crazy bastards want us to give them money & they'll supposedly ship the car we "purchased" out to us? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT BITCHES. So we'll probably end up going to a car dealer. We got approved for a $10,000 loan, but we probably won't spend $10,000 on a car. Soooo whatev.

In other news....pertaining to my apartment...(yeah, it's going to be crazy.) I saw someone get STABBED last night! --well I didn't see the knife actually go in, but I saw the people fighting & shit, & the girl was crying..yeah it was pretty insane. Jason & Chelsea witnessed it too! Now I have people to testify that I'm not making this crazy shit up! --Anyway, apparently one girl got thrown through a window, & then she got the shit kicked out of her & stabbed. There were like 10 people out there either kicking her ass, or holding someone back. & they threw around the "n" word like a billion times...& none of them were black. ha. So Yeah. I reaaaaaaaalllyyyyy don't feel safe here now. & just a couple nights ago, someone was screaming bloody murder for like 45 minutes straight. I think the guy downstairs abuses his wife. No surprise there though.

OH! & April is leaving me here all alone with these freaks. haha. She's moving in with our friends the Howards. Needless to say I was green with jealousy. I immediately began house hunting to get the hell out of here. But I came up short. I can't get a house & ANOTHER CAR at the same time. So I'm doing what I've been doing since I moved here--trying to get Steve to live on base. UGH.

--Oh, & I can't forget to tell you how Molly is doing haha. WELLLLLL, I'm sure she's great, but she's physically beating me up. I haven't slept in WEEKS because my back is killing me all the time. I seriously wake up like..every hour on the hour to change positions..or wimper in pain..or pee..or something along those pregnancy related lines. I can't stand this! But she has a personality of her own already. I can always tell what mood she's in. & she knows when Steve is around too! It's so adorable. Like..she'll be sound asleep until I lay down next to Steve & then she'll start kicking him really really hard. It's so cute. It's almost like she gets excited to be next to him. (<-- lollll.) --Anyway, she's as long as an ear of corn this week...& she almost weighs 2 pounds, & her lungs are developing this week. It's amazing babies can survive at 24 weeks...so if I ever go into pre-term labor, I know she'll have some kind of chance. ...I really hope that doesn't happen though.

Wellllll, I think that's all the stories I have for now. I don't know when I'll update again. Maybe when school cuts me some slack.

l8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment