Friday, August 7, 2009

May 3, 2009

I'm so ready to be done being pregnant!!! UGH it's killing me now. I have 15 days left until my due date...22 days left until my induction date incase Moll doesn't decide to come on her due date...gah...make it go by faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway,
hmmm....what has happened lately.

Eh. Same old same old. I finished Molly's nursery finally...well, with the help of April, Chels, & Amanda. I love my friends. --Anyway, it looks totally amazing. I hope Molly is old enough to notice it before we move haha.

So that's what I did over the weekend.

During the week....yeah, it was pretty un-eventful. I went to class....& failed a chemistry test....&...yeah. That's about it.

OH! Except for Wednesday. It was Steve's 21st birthday! Yay! I took him to outback steakhouse....but since all of his friends were deployed, I just invited mine. lol. We had a good time though. I made sure the waiter ID'd him when he ordered his first drink too! But Steve wasn't that into it...It seemed like he didn't appreciate what I did even though I was planning it for weeks. & he complained about the presents I got him! I was so sad. I got him 2 t-shirts, Littles got him a can of spaghettios, & Molly got him the movie "Role models." & he complained about all of them. Oh well...

So right now, it's almost 2 am, & everyone I know is out getting drunk except me. Yes, including Steve. I'm babysitting for April & Amanda while they're out at the club with everyone else getting drunk..(well Amanda isn't ) & I just have the itch to go home right now! I'm so worried about Steve. I got a phone call from his friends around 11:30 saying he's passed out on my bathroom floor in his own puke...yeah, nice of them to clean him up. GREAT. So I'm pretty sure they left him there by himself...who the hell knows just how drunk he is. I hope he's okay. I just wish there was something I could do, but I can't! I can't leave 3 kids here...that would be bad. lol. & I can't pack them up either cause they're all sleeping. So needless to say, I've been constantly sending texts like, "When are you coming home? You guys on your way? Where are you? Are you coming home?" Like every half hour....without a response. I knew I should've told him not to go out! I'm just like thinking the worse & praying to GOD he doesn't have alcohol poisoning or something crazy like that. I would be too late.

But yeah...blogging is basically helping me keep my sanity right now. I wish I had more to write about, but unfortunately, I don't. I suppose I could go to sleep.....

But seriously! You would think the club would get boring after 6 hours! Where are they????!!!!!!

--Yeah, tomorrow is going to suck asshole for me. This lady from my chemistry class has been asking me to tutor her for some stupid reason. It's seriously like the blind teaching the blind..but oh my GOD she is blind! I always think in the back of my head, "Does she EVER pay attention in class?" So yeah. We've been meeting at starbucks for like 3 hours every weekend. & I want to pull my hair out every goddamn time. Unfortunately, I have to go tutor her tomorrow on top of taking care of Steve, on top of going to work really early in the morning, & ON TOP of staying up super late because I can't stop worrying.

Well.........The kids are crying. I should probably go see what's up. I'll try to post next week. Sorry this was all complaining basically.

L8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment